Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Edgy Bedroom Decor



I love the dark goth decor, but for some reason the place it seems practical for me is in the bedroom! I want my room to feel dark without making it seem like I'm performing seances in there, and lately things seem to be getting more and more satanic in main stream fashion. Sure, pentagrams and Ouija boards are edgy, but that is not the type of edge I am going for. So here are some items that I have found to keep your room more on the glam side of the spectrum. I will call it Graveyard Chic lol

Get the skull candle here Get the Octopus Pillow here Get the Skull here

1 comment:

  1. Well I Hope I Subscribed I Was Having Trouble With it Anyways
    My Youtube Name Is My Name On Google Which Is Laura Marlen Ochoa Flores
    I Would Like To Win Cause I Never Win These Things And I Think The Shorts And Shoes Are Really Cute
    & This Has Nothing To Do With It But I Love You Channel Anyways Thanks And Happy Holidays (:

    ReplyDelete